Georges Seura was a pointillist painter who is most famous for his vivid use of color and aesthetic style. His work has been highly influential on modern art, and his pieces are now highly sought-after by collectors.
Now, you can own a piece of his artwork with our iPhone case of Georges Seura. This protective phone case is made of high-quality materials and features the vibrant colors and aesthetic style of Seura's paintings. It's the perfect way to show your appreciation for this master artist, and it also makes a great gift for any art lover.
This silicone iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a famous artwork printed on the back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• Camera lends well protected
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• Internal grid design can effectively protect your iPhone from collision damage
• Classic right-angled edge design provides the same feel as iPhone 4, 12, 13, 14
• Light and thin
• Matte surface prevents your iPhone from slipping and prevents fingerprints
• Washable, easy to clean
• Silicone material, no toxicity
• Famous artwork printed on the back in HD. Lens area is printed, edges are not printed.
• Three colors to choose. Matallic blue, light gray or black
Cann't find the iPhone case your are looking for? Please feel free to contact me.