Georges Seura was a post-impressionist painter who was known for his vibrant colors and aesthetic style. His paintings are now being reproduced onto phone cases, giving you the chance to own a piece of history. The cases are available for iPhones 11, 11 Pro, XR, and 12 mini and are made of silicone or matte plastic for protection.
This silicone iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a famous artwork printed on the back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• Camera lends well protected
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• Internal grid design can effectively protect your iPhone from collision damage
• Classic right-angled edge design provides the same feel as iPhone 4, 12, 13, 14
• Light and thin
• Matte surface prevents your iPhone from slipping and prevents fingerprints
• Washable, easy to clean
• Silicone material, no toxicity
• Famous artwork printed on the back in HD. Lens area is printed, edges are not printed.
• Three colors to choose. Matallic blue, light gray or black
Cann't find the iPhone case your are looking for? Please feel free to contact me.